Thought for the Day 5/18/2005

RISKS

As I think back and look forward, I see how nothing is unambiguous; nothing is without risk. Salvation does not come through simplicities. A. Bartlett Giamatti (1938-1989)

________________________________

Risks don't always turn out as we had hoped, but they always bring greater insight and the reward of living every day to the fullest. Mary Kay Mueller

Philippians 2:28-30 Therefore I have sent him all the more eagerly so that when you see him again you may rejoice and I may be less concerned about you. Receive him then in the Lord with all joy, and hold men like him in high regard; because he came close to death for the work of Christ, risking his life to complete what was deficient in your service to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023