Thought for the Day 12/6/2005

When I am hungry, give me someone that I can feed.
And when I am thirsty, give me someone who needs a drink.
When I'm cold, give me someone to keep warm.
And when I grieve, give me someone to console.
Unknown

Matthew 25:37-40 "Then the righteous will answer Him, 'Lord, when did we see You hungry, and feed You, or thirsty, and give You something to drink? 'And when did we see You a stranger, and invite You in, or naked, and clothe You? 'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?'
"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023