Thought for the Day 1/18/2007

Test of Trust
Life is a test;
Of that I am sure today.
I will try to do my best
And let God show me the way.

Today is a special blessing
As I sit on my porch and feel the breeze;
Waiting to learn God’s lesson
And pursue His life of ease.

Nothing is easy on this earth,
Learning to trust is tough, I say.
We must take a stand from day of birth
And prepare to let God show the way.

Life is an assignment – only temporary
As we prepare for His Son from above;
Many are the times we are wary
But God will always show us His love.

Seek God’s love in all your life;
Perseverance is needed for your time on this land;
Deal with the hard times and strife
For God will reach out to you His hand.
-Judy Winsor (amended)

I am still confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.
Psalm 27:13-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023