Thought for the Day 6/12/2013



Psalm 145 2 Every day will I bless thee; and I will praise thy name for ever and ever. 3 Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; and his greatness is unsearchable.
David proclaims that  "every day" he will praise God. Although we tend to ensure to offer our praises to God on Sunday's, we are reminded that every weekday is just as important in our relationship with God.
There are many days that I find myself so wrapped up in the day's tasks that I forget to spend time with God.


Today, don't leave Him out of your life.
May God bless your day with joy,
From My Daily Psalm

I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever.
My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless his holy name forever and ever.
Psalm 145:1, 21

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023