Thought for the Day 4/17/2014



One often thinks of "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"
in regards to great feats of bravery or sacrifice.
     Isn't it interesting that Paul says it after stating that  
            he has learned in whatever state he is, to be content?
                Sometimes it is difficult to be content, but it is a worthwhile goal.
.-Unknown 

Not that I speak in regard to need,
for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content:
  I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound.
     Everywhere and in all things I have learned both
      to be full and to be hungry,
           both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
-Philippians 4:11-13 (ESV) 

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023