Glory In Rejection
Jesus life on earth is book-ended by rejection
- Rejection by the Inn Keeper at birth
- Rejection by His own disciples at death
But in rejection there is glory.
His birth while humble was:
- So wonderful....that a single star shined brightly
- So wonderful...that wise men came from a far
- So wonderful...that the people of this earth to this day are still inspired by that holy night so long ago
His death while burial provides:
- Hope...because of the prophecy fulfilled by His crucifixion
- Hope....because of the victory of His resurrection
- Hope....because of the forgiveness afforded by His sacrifice
Jesus proves to us that there is glory in rejection
- So take heart...... His suffering was not in vain
- So take heart ......His body was broken for a purpose
- So take heart.......His blood was spilled for goodness
Jesus life was on earth is book- ended by rejection: Why?
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)
For in Jesus where there is rejection there is glory.