Thought for the Day 4/29/2005

This is one of many psalms that talks of praising God in the midst of adversity. In the midst of his oncoming trouble, David stands strong and he proclaims that his "heart is fixed" (or as a more modern version puts it "steadfast")
As we begin our day, we know that adversities are waiting just around the corner. As you enter into your day, make the commitment to enter it with praise and resolve to "fix" your heart toward Him so that nothing can remove you from His presence.

Psalms 57:6-7 They spread a net for my feet - I was bowed down in distress. They dug a pit in my path - but they have fallen into it themselves. Selah My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023