Thought for the Day 5/23/2005

Psalms 71:20-22 Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again. I will praise you with the harp for your faithfulness, O my God; I will sing praise to you with the lyre, O Holy One of Israel.

David stood in amazement at the inconceivable greatness and power of the Almighty God. David assures us in verse 20 that, no matter how difficult our life becomes, there is a limit to the troubles that God will permit us to endure. As we continue to trust in him and praise him through our troubles, God begins to increase us and bless us. (Romans 8:28)

Take a moment to recognize the power of God in your life.

May God bless you day with hope

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023