Thought for the Day 1/19/2007

I do not ask to walk smooth paths nor bear an easy load.
I pray for strength and fortitude to climb the rock-strewn road.
Give me such courage and I can scale the hardest peaks alone,
and transform every stumbling block into a stepping stone.
- Gale Brook Burket

You also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
For in Scripture it says: "See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame." Now to you who believe, this stone is precious.
1 Peter 2:5-7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023