Thought for the day 5/29/2007

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
-Frank Herbert Dune

You will not be afraid of the terror by night, Or of the arrow that flies by day;Of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, Or of the destruction that lays waste at noon.A thousand may fall at your side And ten thousand at your right hand, But it shall not approach you.You will only look on with your eyes And see the recompense of the wicked.For you have made the LORD, my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place.
Psalm 91:5-9

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023