Thought for the Day 10/23/2007

Happiness can be the result of circumstances,
but joy endures in spite of circumstances.
Unknown Author

You have made known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11

We have the freedom to choose our attitude in any and every circumstance of life.
We can choose to let trouble leave us depressed and weak,
or we can choose to be happy and strong in spite of our trials.
When we choose to have joy,
our worst moments can be turned into our greatest triumphs.

Comments

  1. This is very true. I hate getting depressed. I usually hit myself back into reality and remember things are not that bad. Life is short we best enjoy it while we can.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023