Thought for the Day 2/22/2008

Lord, let me bring a little grace
To every dark and gloomy place;
Let me rejoice that I can give
Some splendor to the life I live,
A little faith when I am tried,
A little joy where I abide,
A touch of friendship now and then
To mark my comradeship with men.

Lord, let me carry where I go
Some little joy to all I know,
Let something I have said or done
Remain when I have traveled on,
To prove the man I tried to be
And make men glad they walked with me;
A flower, a smile, a word of cheer,
Make these my gifts from year to year.
Unknown

Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith;
be men of courage; be strong.
Do everything in love.
1 Corinthians 16:13-14

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023