Thought for the Day 1/20/2009

The Lord is my Shepherd That's Relationship
I shall not want That's Supply
He makes me to lie down
in green pastures That's Rest
He leads me beside
the still waters That's Refreshment

He restores my soul That's Healing
He leads me in the
paths of righteousness
That's Guidance
For His name sake That's Purpose
Yea, though I walk through
the valley of the shadow of death That's Testing

I will fear no evil That's Protection
For Thou art with me That's Faithfulness
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me
Thou preparest a table before me in the
presence of mine enemies That's Hope

Thou anoints my head with oil That's Promise
My cup runs over That's Abundance
Surely goodness and mercy shall
follow me all the days of my life That's Blessing
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord That's Security
Forever That's Eternity
Psalm 23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023