Thought for the Day 12/23/2010

"The Gift of Friendship"


You gave me words of kindness tied with a ribbon of gold,
hearing them was important to heal my heart and soul.

Your gift of words made a difference when I was down and blue,
questioning why I bother, doing what I do.

Life can be a challenge sometimes it seems unfair,
but when I was tired and struggling it helped that you were there.

What can I give you in return your friendship is so dear,
please know if you ever need me I will always be here.

Kind words and time are needed by people everywhere,
when wrapped with a smile or a hug they're a gift that says I CARE!
- Author Unknown

Jesus said, "No longer do I call you slaves…..
but I have called you friends…..”
John 15:15



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023