Thought for the Day 2/9/2011

When things overwhelm me, I remind myself:


I am here:
By God's appointment
     In God's keeping
Under His training
     For His time.

A short way to say:
God brought me here. It is by His will I am in this place and in that I will rest.
Next, He keeps me in His love and gives me opportunity in this circumstance to behave as His child.
Then He will make this a blessing, teaching me the lessons He means me to learn.
Last, in his good time He can bring me out again.
How and when, only He knows.
Sue Smith

And we know that all things work together for good
        to those who love God,
to those who are invited according to His purpose.
       Romans 8:28



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023