Thought for the Day 11/24/2011


Thanksgiving Blessing

Today I am so truly thankful for so many things.
I have been blessed in so many ways.
I am thankful for the wonderful country I live in,
and for all its many heroes.
I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends.
They are some of my greatest blessings.

I am thankful for the creatures that are put on earth for us all.
They teach us so much, unconditional love, loyalty, and understanding.
I ask that all who suffer with illness have this day free from pain.
I am thankful for all who have tables filled with food and someone to share it with.
And for those that have no family or food,
Lord, I ask that You comfort them.

I am thankful for the time I had with my loved ones.
They shall always be loved and greatly missed.
I am thankful for allowing me to have love and understanding in my heart.
It is these many blessings that make my humble life happy and fulfilled.
 Amen

 (James Allen)

 May your Thanksgiving
be blessed with love and peace
.
 O come, let us sing unto the LORD:
let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving,
and make a joyful noise unto Him with psalms.
Psalm 94:1-2

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023