Thought for the Day 5/31/2013



John 5:25, 29 Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live. Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil deeds to a resurrection of judgment.”

God grants us a wonderful gift of life on this earth. During this life we have a choice to serve ourselves or to serve Him and His Son. He has given us a life full of blessings and learning, as well as an incredible creation to remind us of His presence. In his mercy God gives us opportunity each day to acknowledge Him and turn to Him. In the end we all go to the grave where there is no more thought or life (unless Christ returns during our lifetime). There we have no sense of passing time. The next moment we realize will be the resurrection and the face of Jesus.
May we take each day as a new commitment to our Lord and Master. The time for Christ is soon. The whole earth will be filled with God's Glorious Name.

Psalm 104:31-34
Let the glory of the Lord endure forever; Let the Lord be glad in His works;
He looks at the earth, and it trembles; He touches the mountains, and they smoke.
I will sing to the Lord as long as I live; I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Let my meditation be pleasing to Him; As for me, I shall be glad in the Lord.

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023