Thought for the Day 12/25/2018


Got Room?
Our lives are filled each day with activities, tasks, and obligations. On many days I find myself lacking a single free minute. How many times do I get so busy that I leave God out of my life?     Now that we are in the holiday season, it's especially easy for us to get so wrapped up in the "things" of the holidays that we totally miss the meaning of the holiday.

David says he will not sleep or enter his house until he finds a "place" for the Lord.

"In the heart, the home, the assembly, the life. Everywhere we must find or make a place for the Lord." -C.H. Spurgeon

Take a moment right now to make a "place" for the Lord in your life, especially during this busy holiday season.
~ My Daily Psalm

Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed;
I will not give sleep to my eyes, or slumber to my eyelids,
Until I find out a place for the Lord, a habitation for the might God of Jacob.
 ~ Psalm 132:3-5

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023