thought for the Day 10/4/2019



Friday Tale - TODAY!!!

I woke up early today, excited over all I get to do before the clock strikes midnight. My job is to choose what kind of day I am going to have.
·    Today I can complain because the weather is rainy OR I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free.
·    Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money OR I can be glad that my finances encourage me to plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from waste.
·    Today I can grumble about my health OR I can rejoice that I am alive.
·    Today I can lament over all that my parents didn't give me when I was growing up OR I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be born.
·    Today I can cry because roses have thorns OR I can celebrate that thorns have roses.
·    Today I can mourn my lack of friends OR I can excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new job relationships.
·    Today I can whine because I have to go to work OR I can shout for joy because I have a job to go to!
·    Today I can complain because I have to go to school OR eagerly open my mind and fill it with knowledge and adventure.
·    Today I can dejectedly murmur because I have housework to do OR I can feel grateful for shelter for my mind, body and soul.
·    Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be shaped, and here I am, getting to make the choice. What today will be like is up to me.
How will you live this day?
~ Author Unknown

BUT encourage one another every day,
as long as it is called "today".
~ Hebrews 3:13



Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023