Thought for the Day 12/13/2019

Friday Tale - I will...

I hope is very positive, and
yet I will is even more so. 
I might gets you facing in the right direction, while I will takes you all the way there.
I'd like to helps you set your goals, and
I will makes them happen.
I should is good at nagging, yet
I will is the master of achievement.
    The words you use influence the thoughts
you think and the actions you take. And the
words I will are two of the best you'll find
when it comes to expressing, sealing and maintaining your commitment.
  Though words alone will not make it happen,
the most positive, confident words will indeed
make a difference in what does happen.
A constant attitude of I will will always outperform an attitude of I wish.
    I will is clear and unambiguous.
It puts the power of solid intention to work for you.
At any given moment, you're filled with energy that
can make things happen, energy in search of a purpose.
Saying I will, with sincerity and confidence,
directs that energy precisely where you want it to go.
~ Jim Gentil

Now shall my head be lifted up above my enemies around me.
I will offer in His tabernacles sacrifices of joy;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to Yahweh.
So also you have sorrow now, BUT I will see you again,
and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you.
~ Psalm 27:6 with John 16:22

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023