Thought for the Day 9/4/2020

Friday Tale - Eat a Frog

"IF
it is your job to eat a frog, it's best
to do it first thing in the morning.
And if it's your job to eat two frogs,
it's best to eat the biggest one first." 

I heard this quote when I was 18 and
it has stuck with me every since.

I do all the hard stuff that I don't want to do
first thing in the morning. I wake up, work out,
have difficult conversations and do tasks that
are my least-liked. By 10 a.m., I have nothing
to worry about and can think clearly. 

When I put something off that I don't want to do,
I dread it all day. Get it over with first thing in the
morning and have a clear mind the rest of the day!

What do your mornings look like?
~ Unknown

So then be all the more eager to make your
calling and election certain, for if you keep
on doing this you will never fail.
~ 2 Peter 1:10 (ISV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023