Thought for the Day 7/28/2023

 Friday Tale - Creativity

 Sometimes to be really creative you just have to sit back and ask yourself some questions about who you are, where you are going, what you want to accomplish, etc. 

The following questions force you to take a moment to do just that.

1.    If I had an hour of free time a day, how would I spend it?

2.    Who are my heroes and why? Am I anyone's hero?

3.    Can I see things from a different perspective? When did I last walk in someone else's shoes?

4.    Could I push myself harder at home and/or at work? Could I stand to ease up a little?

5.    What 25 things do I want to accomplish before I die?

6.    If I could start my life over again knowing what I know now, what would I do differently? What would I not change?

          It may seem like the world is unraveling but ultimately of course, I am still convinced that the future is better than we may think in this moment.

~ Jim Gentil

 Be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of unprincipled men, BUT grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity.
~ 2 Peter 3:17-18

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023