Thought for the Day 8/18/2023

 Friday Tale ~ A Dream 

A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.
~ Denis Waitley 

You know a dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows.
And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store.
Makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores.
And I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Like a bird upon the wind, these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination if I never try,
So, I will sail my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.
To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today.
So don't you sit upon the shore and say you're satisfied.
Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides.

~ Garth Brooks (son "The River, co-written with Victoria Shaw 

The ransomed of the LORD will return and come with joyful shouting to Zion, with ever-lasting joy on their heads. They will find gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.
~ Isaiah 35:10

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023