Thought for the Day 7/12/2005

Psalms 22:1-4 My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning. O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer; And by night, but I have no rest. Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel. In You our fathers trusted; They trusted and You delivered them.

This psalm is meant to show us that there are many times in our life when we feel that God has completely forgotten us.

In the middle of our suffering, we sometimes cannot see the "big picture" of God's plan. We may not understand why we must deal with the pain and distress but He does not forget us. He never turns his back to us. If we love and follow the Creator, all in our life that happens is according to God's plan.

The 4th verse of this scripture confirms that "Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them". Romans 8:28 tells us that "all things work together for good to them that love God".

Praise God today to know that you are a part of the "big picture", God's plan. Trust in Him and know that everything you experience in this life has a purpose and a reason.

May God bless your day with hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023