Thought for the Day 2/21/2020


Friday Tale ~ If....I Will

If I feel depressed I will sing.
If I feel sad I will laugh.
If I feel ill, I will rejoice
I understand what others go through.
If I feel fear, I will plunge ahead.
If I feel inferior, I will remember Christ.
If I feel uncertain I will raise my voice in kindness.
If I feel poverty, I will think of others worse off.
If I feel incompetent, I will think of past success.
If I feel insignificant I will remember my goals.
Today I will be the master of my emotions.
~ Og Mandino

Why are you in despair, O my soul? And why
have you become disturbed within me?
HOPE in God, for I shall yet praise Him,
the help of my countenance and my God.
~ Psalm 42:11

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023