Thought for the Day 7/17/2013



Where is God?
CLOSE TO YOU:   
    Psalms 34:18    "The LORD is close to the broken-hearted
       and saves those who are crushed  in spirit."
FOR YOU:   
    Psalms 56:9    "Then my enemies will turn back when
        I call for help. By this I will know that God is for me."
    Romans 8:31     "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
PRESENT:   
    Psalms 46:1    "God is our refuge and strength, an
             ever-present help in trouble."
BESIDE YOU:   
    Psalms 118:6    "The LORD in on my side..."
BY YOU:   
    Psalms 16:8    "I have set the LORD always before me.
       Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken."

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023