Thought for the Day 7/19/2013



Where is God?
ABOVE AND BENEATH:   
    Joshua 2:11    "...The LORD your God is in heaven
        above and on the earth below."
SUPPORTS YOU:   
    Psalms 18:18-19    "They confronted me in the
       day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support.
       He brought me out into a spacious place;
       He rescued me because He delighted in me."
IN YOU:   
    Colossians 1:27    "..Christ in you, the hope of glory."

So, where is God in your life today?  We have just discovered that He is:
    NEAR you                   AMONG you
    WITH you                               HAS BEEN WITH you
    GOES BEFORE you                             BEHIND you
    OVER you                   UNDERNEATH you
    WHEREVER YOU GO              WHEREVER YOU WALK
    ABOVE AND BENEATH you                           SUPPORTS you
    UPON you                  BESIDE YOU                            IN YOU
    PRESENT BY YOU                   CLOSE TO YOU
    FOR you          UPHOLDING you        AROUND you
    SURROUNDS you....

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023