Thought for the Day 7/18/2013



Where is God?
UPHOLDING YOU:   
    Isaiah 41:10    "So do not fear, for I am with you;
       do not be dismayed, for I am your God. 
        I will strengthen you and help you;
        I  will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
    Psalms 37:23-24    "If the LORD delights in a man’s way,
       He makes his steps firm; Though he stumble,
       he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with His hand."
AROUND YOU:   
    Psalms 34:7    "The angel of the LORD  encamps around
               those who fear Him, And He delivers them."
SURROUNDS YOU:   
    Psalms 5:12    "For surely, O LORD, You bless the righteous;
            You surround them with Your favor as with a shield."
OVER US:   
    Isaiah 51:16    "...and I have covered thee with the
        shadow of My hand - I who set the heavens in
        place, who laid the foundations of the earth..."
    Psalms 83:18    "Let them know that You, whose
        name is the LORD - that You alone are the most
        high over all the earth."
    Psalms 32:7    "You are my hiding place;
        You will protect me from trouble and
        surround me with songs of deliverance."

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023