Thought for the Day 5/8/2020


Friday Tale - Choose Day

My favorite day of the Week: Chooseday!
  As I wake up every morning I realize that everything that I am about to do on this day will be done as a complete choice on my part. Yes .... everything!
         Because I realize that, I do my best to choose wisely, and here are some of my favorite choices:
·     I choose to feel and be perfectly healthy;
·     I choose to feel and be worthy of respect;
·     I choose to feel and be happy and full of joy;
·     I choose to feel and be loved and appreciated;
·     I choose to feel and be worthy of the best in life;
·     I choose to feel and be abundant in every aspect of my life;
·     I choose to feel and be grateful for how I experience life; and
·     I choose to understand that what I get out of life is in direct proportion to what I contribute to life; and the people in it!
         Making a conscious choice to actually 'feel' and 'be' these things is quite empowering, because ultimately it's our feelings about who we are, and where we're at in life, which can make all the difference! We can talk about it; and we can think about it; BUT when we can actually feel it, it becomes a very satisfying part of us. And, most importantly, it becomes a sustainable part of us!
         If we remember that every day CAN be a chooseday; and get into owning our choices from the time we first awake; then we CAN develop new habits of feeling and being more content and satisfied with who and what we are! Please remember that this is another process which requires practice and patience at times; and the end results are worth the effort!
~ Unknown

But the seed in the good soil, these are the ones
who have heard the word in an honest and good heart,
and hold it fast, and bear fruit with patience.
~ Luke 8:15

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023