Thought for the Day 4/16/2021

 Friday Tale - I've Learned

 I've learned.... That the best classroom in the world is at the feet of an elderly person.

* I've learned.... That just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.

* I've learned.... That I can always pray for someone when I don't have the strength to help him in some other way.

* I've learned.... That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

* I've learned.... That simple walks with my father around the block on summer nights when I was a child did wonders for me as an adult.

* I've learned.... That we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we ask for.

* I've learned.... That money doesn't buy class.

* I've learned.... That it's those small daily happenings that make life so spectacular! 

* I've learned... That under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved.

* I've learned.... That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

* I've learned.... That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.

* I've learned.... That love, not time, heals all wounds.

* I've learned... That the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am.

* I've learned.... That everyone you meet deserves to be greeted with a smile.

* I've learned.... That when you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock elsewhere.

* I've learned.... That one should keep his words both soft and tender, because tomorrow he may have to eat them.

* I've learned.... That a smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks.

* I've learned.... That I can't choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.

* I've learned.... That everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you're climbing it.

* I've learned.... That the less time I have to work with, the more things I get done.

~ Anonymous

 

Not that I speak from want,

for I have learned to be content

in whatever circumstances I am.

~ Philippians 4:11

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thought for the Day 12/18/2020

Thought for the Day 7/24/2018

Thought for the Day 7/6/2023